Autor Tema: Dwingeloo dish i PA8A  (Posjeta: 1784 )

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline 9A5AA

Dwingeloo dish i PA8A
« : 25. Prosinac. 2014, 07:16:20 »
 I’d like to pre-announce a special operation at the Dwingeloo dish. The board of CAMRAS made an extraordinary exception to allow Peter Jelgersma PA8A to use the dish for one afternoon with his own call.It is an acknowledgement for the role Peter had in persuading the Dutch government in the early years of CAMRAS, to allow amateur use of the instrument.Peter is fond of SSB, so that will be the main mode of operation, but we will keep some key in a corner for him somewhere ;) Operation is scheduled on next week Saturday, December 27, from app. 12 GMT till 16 GMT. Call, as said, will be PA8A It is a good opportunity for small stations to make an SSB-EME QSO, so note it in the agenda. Have fun! Best 73, Dick PA2DW

Još se nezna da li će se raditi na 144, 432 ili 1296 MHz. Javit ću kad to objave. 73, Dragan

« Zadnja izmjena: 25. Prosinac. 2014, 07:25:11 9A5AA »

Offline 9A5AA

Odg: Dwingeloo dish i PA8A
« Odgovori #2 : 08. Siječanj. 2015, 23:07:21 »
Evo još

Hello Lunatics,
True the years, more and more EME’ers attending our “HEELWEG MICROWAVES MEETING”. The date for this year is January 17th 2015. www.pamicowaves.nl In the past, some foreign visitors take a look, during revision of the Telescope a few years ago. www.camras.nl We had some request to make it possible this year. We will organize it again on Sunday morning January 18th and working setup will be 70 and 23 cm. We have limited EME time because 10 degree before moonset, we must stop and that will be at 12:15 H UTC. Proposal is to start at 8:00 H UTC. We advise Heelweg visitors, to drive to Dwingeloo at Saturday (evening) and take a hotel. Distance between the Meeting and Dwingeloo is ~155 Km and ~100 minutes driving by car. If there is any interest, please drop me a mail for further info.
On behalf of the HEELWEG & PI9CAM team, Eene PA3CEGhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XegeusqZCo

Offline 9A1X

• loš radio fanatik
« Odgovori #3 : 09. Siječanj. 2015, 16:01:17 »
EME enthusiast

Offline 9A3NC

« Odgovori #4 : 11. Siječanj. 2015, 15:36:05 »
HA HA dobra fora trbuhozbora :)

73NC