Autor Tema: AWARD VOLTA II2V HF & 50 VHF UHF  (Posjeta: 805 )

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline iw2nri

AWARD VOLTA II2V HF & 50 VHF UHF
« : 09. Veljača. 2011, 17:47:11 »

The 13h VOLTA INTERNATIONAL MEMORIAL DAY 2011” Award

(Volta meeting)

The Italian Radio Amateur Association of Como organizes the “13th VOLTA INTERNATIONAL MEMORIAL DAY 2011” Award, with the special support of the Como’s Township, to commemorate the Alessandro Volta’s birthday anniversary the 18th February 1745, (battery inventor, discoverer of the dynamic electricity and methane gas). The Award participation is worldwide and permitted to all OM and SWL.

PERIOD:

Contacts may be made between 00:00 UTC of February 13 2011 to 24:00 UTC of February 20 2011.

AWARDS:

CLASS A:

3,5 – 7 – 14 – 21 – 28 Mc bands.

Italian Hams need 30 points.

Foreign Hams need 15 points.

CLASS B:

50 – 144 – 432 Mc bands.

Italian Hams need 15 points.

Foreign Hams need 5 points.

MODES:

SSB – CW – RTTY – PSK31 – FM (only class B award).

RULES AND SCORES:

The Ham Stations of Como will call “CQ VOLTA INTERNATIONAL” and will give the (RS-T) and the progressive number of the contacts. The Ham Stations of Como with the personal call and QSL card give 1 point.The Jolly station IQ2DB will gives 2 points.The specialcallsign II2V will gives 3 points. The manager is IK2AQZ.

Each ham station will must connected in the same day is valid once time per band only.

The available Ham Stations in Como and Erba with personal callsign are:

I2ADN Angelo – I2ARN Peppo – I2DMI Francesco – I2DZQ Giorgio - I2FUG Ernesto – I2JIN Roberto - I2KFW Francesco – I2MBC Mario - I2PJF Fausto – I2SXZ Emilio – IK2ABZ Giuseppe – IK2AQZ Oscar – IK2LFD Pio – IK2TCR Giacomo - IW2NKJ Mario – IW2NKQ Serafino – IW2ODP Matteo – IW2FPI Augusto IW2NRT Carlo – IW2NRI Dario – IW2JRV Roberto – IW2NYO Ermanno.

LOGS:

Must be sent within March 31 2011, to:

ARI Sezione di Como P.O.B. 144 I-22100 COMO Italy.

For other information please contact the manager, IK2AQZ Oscar.

Email: ik2aqz@alice.it

www.ari.como.it

AWARD PRICE: 7 euro

PREMIUMS:

The firsts three (Italians and foreigns) OM/SWL will be special rewarded for each category (A and B)

Ci vediamo, 144 MHz DARIO (DADO)